Hey hey hey!
A lovely reader – Sarah @ Picky Runner kindly nominated me for a Liebster award. Now, I’m not entirely sure what that is, but who doesn’t love awards!? So thanks Sarah! :). Apparently I’m meant to answer lots of questions, create some new questions and then nominate some other bloggers to answer them. That all sounds very complicated so instead I am going to
give you ten random facts about moi. Just because.
1. I am a sleepwalker. It’s infrequent but entirely unpredictable. My most embarrassing moment involves sleepwalking but I am not going to share that with you all! The reader that witnessed it needs to keep quiet…. 😉
2. I am a little bit scared of camping. Fear often results in number 1…it’s a dangerous cycle.
3. I have cried about my cat on more than one occasion.
4. I don’t always enjoy running. In fact, there are times when I dread it.
5. I woke up to SNOW this morning.
6. I don’t like cheap shoes. I have tried, I used to be a quantity girl but quality wins for me now. I admire shoe quantity lovers, they have so much variety in their wardrobes, but I cannot do it. I’m sorry :(.
7. Dresses are my favourite thing to wear, I think this is because it doesn’t involve creativity. You buy a dress, pick classic shoes and you’re good to go. I lack the confidence to put great outfits together so I stick to what I know.
8. Sometimes I eat an entire multipack of crisps. Dan will return and find me in a crisp-shame-spiral trying to hide the evidence. Too true. I had a pack of salt & vinegar crisps at lunch today. Just one pack…
9. I am totally intimidated by the weights section of the gym. Big beefy blokes – no thank you!
10. I will be running my next marathon in 4 months and 16 days. Better get on with some training!
Workout: Today is reserved for core and strength training – no running allowed – so I’m going to spend some time in the gym this evening.
Anyone else get VERY excited when they wake up to see snow falling? I can’t help myself – I squealed like a child at Christmas.